The Mizuno JPX-825 Fairway Woods are a new range of high tech woods that offer the ultimate in playabilty and forgiveness in a balanced performance package. The square face angle paired with finely tuned internal weighting result in a wood that not only looks easy to hit, but delivers a high, straight, penetrating ball flight. By pairing an exotic "L" Shaped Maraging Multi thickness Face Design with a thin crown and thick soled Stainless Steel body, the JPX-825 fairways deliver maximum ball speeds across the entire face to deliver consistent distance, while remaining extremely easy to launch and control. Additionally, the woods feature a newly designed Speed Bevel sole for improved turf interaction, regardless of the conditions. All of this is further enhanced through Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT), which ensures a powerful and solid sound at impact.
1. Multi-thickness Hot Metal Face Design for maximum ball speeds and explosive distance
2. Ultimate Dynamic Stability (U.D.S.) internal weighting for stability on off-center strikes
3. Large footprint and deeper face provide maximum forgiveness
4. Speed Bevel Sole Design for ideal turf interaction
5. Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T.) tuned for a solid, powerful sound at impact