TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is cheap golf clubs for sale online.
TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driveris on sale at best price
With the Burner SuperFast 2.0 and SuperFast 2.0 TP, TaylorMade hopes to make a fast club even faster.
Like the R11 driver, the first thing you'll notice about the SuperFast 2.0 is its white crown. By designing a driver with a black face and a white, matte-finished crown, TaylorMade is trying to create the most contrast possible in order to help golfers align the club more easily. The white crown also eliminates hot spots and glare that are often created with glossy-topped clubs.
While the triangular titanium clubhead has been made more aerodynamic, the face of the new SuperFast, which measures 4,550 square millimeters, is bigger than last year's model. In fact, it's the biggest face TaylorMade has ever built for a driver. And that's good, because the standard shaft for the SuperFast 2.0 (Matrix Ozik XCon 4.8) is 46.5" long. That long shaft is going to help you generate more clubhead speed for greater distance, but hitting the ball in the sweet spot will be a little more challenging too.
For even more distance potential, TaylorMade shaved six grams from the old SuperFast to bring the 2.0 in at a scant 279 grams.
Add it all up, and TaylorMade says the Burner SuperFast 2.0 is 5 yards longer than last year's model.
The TP version of the Burner SuperFast 2.0 has a non-adjustable weight port in the toe area and a slightly open clubface angle at address. It also features a slightly heavier 45.5" Matrix Ozik HD6 shaft
TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Driver Features:
* Long shaft, lighter weight and new low-drag aerodynamics promote faster swing speed for more distance
* Lightest TaylorMade driver ever - 279 grams
* Bigger, deeper clubface works with low CG to promote higher launch/lower spin for increased distance
* New head shape and Inverted Cone face technology create the largest sweetspot of any TaylorMade driver
* White no-glare crown and black clubface makes alignment easy